Monochromator / Spectrograph MS200 Series is an F/3,6 instrument with a focal length of 200 mm.
The optics in the Monochromator / Spectrograph MS2001i and MS2004i are corrected for astigmatism to enable the use of the instruments in multi-track spectroscopy as well as operation with low-light sources in Emission, Fluorescence and Raman Spectroscopy.
Models MS2001, MS2001i use one easy-changeable or fixed grating,
Models MS2004, MS2004i use a four-grating turret to provide automatic grating switching.
- High throughput
- Complete computer control
- Four-grating turret (for MS2004 and MS2004i)
with automatic grating switching
- Low stray light and no re-entrant spectra
- Continuously automatically or manually
- Two flat field output ports with automatic port
switching allow simultaneous mounting
of different detectors
- Original software Win’9x/ME/2000/XP
- UV to IR measurement
- Emission, Fluorescence and Raman Spectroscopy
- Absorption and Transmission
- Multi-track Spectroscopy (CCD and CID) -
with Models MS2001i and MS2004i
Models MS2001 and MS2001i- Single Grating
Models MS2004 and MS2004i- 4-Grating Turret